Saturday, April 30, 2011

Who Wouldn't Want to Win?


Okay, I don't normally like to ask for help, but in this case, I'm willing to make an exception (it involves FREE art supplies, so you know I'm gonna jump at this chance). Michaels is having a photo contest on Facebook for Mother's Day, and I know it's a long shot, but it's a chance to win a $500 Michaels gift card... Can you imagine the fun we could have? Voting is simple, click on the above link, and you'll be redirected to the contest page with my entry. Click "vote" and repeat (the next day). You can vote once a day until May 7. Feel free to share and encourage others to vote! Because you know what that means? More crafts and project ideas for you! (See how I made this about you?) Anyhow, it would be awesome to win. Right now, I only need about 2000 more votes... So, hey, it's possible, right?

My two sweeties in their Easter dresses. C and K.

No comments:

Post a Comment