Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pillow Case Dresses

My project from last night was these pillow case dresses for the girls. Although these are really cute, I think the other outfits with the capri pants were a little more practical. Still, these are lightweight and cool for the summer. Maybe next time I'll try a more sophisticated pattern, but for now I'm pleased with pillow case dresses.

I call these my "strawberry" dresses because Katie's has an
embroidered valance at the bottom with strawberries on it and
Claire's has a strawberry print on the sash. Made with eyelet
lace, these dresses are precious (or is that just my models?).

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those are so cute. And precious little grins. I had it in my head that I was going to do these either last summer or the summer before...but never tried it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable or as my daughter would say, those doorbells...cute, great idea..

    ReplyDelete