Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sorry It's Been So Long!

It's been a while since I've posted, and no one is more upset about that than I am. For the last week and a half, I've accomplished pretty much nil when it comes to crafting (or just about anything else). It's not that I've suddenly become incredibly lazy, or even that I've been that busy. In fact, I've had tons of time since last weekend was a holiday and I only actually went to work two days this past week. The problem is that I've been feeling like a steaming pile of crap. Uh-oh, that's right... I whipped out one of them 4-letter-words: crap.

Today has been migraine day 11. Don't worry, folks, I have been to the doctor. I'm on top of this. I'm taking my drugs and going to get my head scanned. I'm a compliant patient. Only I'm not feeling better yet, and have not been able to do the craft I planned for last weekend yet. I've been exhausted and nauseous and had a dull to sharp pain from my temple to my neck. I'm starting to get sick of this whole being sick thing...

Anyhow, not trying to throw a pity party for myself, just wanted to let you folks know I haven't forgotten you, I've just been indisposed. Hopefully, I'll be back on my feet soon and we'll have some fun creating awesome things together! In the meantime, if you want to share some of the crafty things you have been doing, please feel free to post it on my Facebook page. I'd love to hear what you are doing, and maybe you can inspire each other until I'm back on my feet again :) 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I have an aunt who suffers from migraines. It really takes her down. She hides away for days. Hope you get it resolved and feel better.

    Mieljolie

    ReplyDelete
  2. bless your heart...praying for fast healing. hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! I'm feeling a lot better than I was. I'd say I'm up to about 85% now, lol. Still having pain, mostly in my neck, but not nearly as bad as it was.

    ReplyDelete