Sunday, December 4, 2011

Keeping my Trees

It took me a week to get to it, but I finally finished the quilted ornaments. That's the good news. The bad news is that I didn't finish enough of them do sell at the craft show, and I didn't finish ANY of the other things I had intended to make. Long story short, things came up, Mama was exhausted, and I just didn't get the work done. I was pretty disappointed, but in the end it was probably for the best. I got to spend the day with my whole family, and today we decorated our tree, and well... I kept the quilted Christmas tree ornaments for myself. I think they turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself. Selling my wares? Maybe next time. This time I will appreciate what I have (even though Thanksgiving is over, I'm still in a thankful mood) and try to plan a little farther ahead for next time. I'm sure there will be a Christmas bazaar next year, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment