Monday, April 2, 2012

Goodwill Goodies

As you know, I've been trying to find some cheap items to accessorize the girls' new cardboard dollhouse and not having much luck. I've found a few items that inspired my imagination, but none quite suitable for this project. Today, however, I had a bit of luck. I'll let the pictures do the talking:


Awww, how sweet. They all started out smiling, and the video ends with my son crying. The fussing didn't last long, though... As soon as I suggested we start playing together, he perked up right away.

See? What did I tell you. All smiles!

Miss Claire was having fun too :)

And Miss Katie too. (Yes, this is a different child, I promise. But they do
look quite a bit alike in these pictures!)

I was particularly excited about the little heart-shaped "ottoman" and the shelf. The little basket was kind of cute too! And did you see that price tag at the end? $3.92. Can't beat that. If these had been pink plastic items, I'm sure I would have spent $20 or more on this stuff. Sorry, Mattel, not worth it. I'll stick to my dollar store and thrift shop ways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment