Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Tiny Cooking Video - Second Attempt



This is our second attempt at cooking in the tiny kitchen. The recipe uses a lot of the same ingredients as our first video (Beef Stir Fry), with added complexity.

My cameraman was the other 7-year-old daughter. 1st daughter - who filmed last week's video - was the DJ. For some reason, she decided she wanted to listen to country music.

We are still working out the kinks. Our kitchen is in a temporary location and we still don't have a full set of dishes. Some of my ingredients (like the taco seasoning and cilantro) didn't yet have a tiny container to serve them out of, so I tried to keep the large packaging off camera.

This video is also somewhat long, and I tried to edit it down some, but I am using a very glitchy program and am just learning this stuff, so it's kinda rough.

All that said, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment